Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Reeves















The Reeves! I think these pictures truly speak for themselves!! There is NEVER a dull moment!!
This adorable family has been a part of my life for almost 18 years! I can NOT beleive how the time has flown by and all we have been through!! As you can see- they have mah many additions to theor family in that time! And each one is so wonderfully unique that I am just completely entertained the entire time we are together!!

I love this family as if they were my own! We shared a strong bond the instant we met at a baseball park many years ago! Our husbands ar great friends too- and that really made us even closer. Kathryn (the oldest) was Mitch's very first sleep over friend!! They were best friends-- and even though it will be a while before we all see each other again-- we easily go back together like we see each other every day! True friendship!

I had sooooooo much fun with this session!! We laughed and laughed at these silly kids! I am so glad ya'll got to come up and do this with us!! We need to get together again soon!! Love you!!

Promise of Joy:
How we praise God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every blessing in Heaven because we belong to Christ.
Ephesians 1:3


No comments: