Thursday, October 11, 2012

Kristyn


aaaahhhhhh!! I have been a TERRIBLE blogger lately!!! I am so far behind! But I started with a good one!! I LOOOVE this session!! Beautiful, Beautiful Senior!! I had an amazing time with this session! She was so comfortable and willing to do whatever we needed to do. It was great! I am so glad I included her mom-- it's one of my favorites! Beautiful mother/daughter! It was pretty cool out-- but she was a trooper! I love Fall!! It is by far the prettiest season for where we live! We have so many vibrant fall plants. It seems that spring and summer are usually just too hot for the pretty foliage. If you know anyone who interested in Senior Portraits- please have them call now-- It has gotten crazy busy around here! Thank you so much for trusting me with your Senior memories!! And Best wishes for your future! Promise of Joy: The Lord God has chosen you...His treasured possession. Deuteronomy 7:6

No comments: