Wednesday, October 24, 2012

















I had a great afternoon with these two beautiful girls! Days like this I LOOOOVE my job! =)

I love when I get to meet new families in my community-- it always instills me a sense of pride-- we truly have the best families-- and I count this one among the best. These girls are precious!

Thank you so much for trusting me to capture these memories for you! There are many more pics to come-- they were so hard to choose from! =)

Promise of Joy:
Jesus said..."I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live."
John 11:25


One of the MOST profound verses in the Bible. Jesus is the ONLY way. He doesn't say I am A resurrection-- He is THE resurrection! Don't be confused by the world...get in His Word.



No comments: