Tuesday, October 23, 2012














What a great session this was!! Forget that we had to drive all the way to Arkansas to find a cotton field!! hahaha!!! It was worth every mile. It makes me sad that cotton is so scarce in what was once the cotton capital. It is beautiful and makes me feel like I am "home". (I will note that there were a FEW local cotton fields-- but most had already been harvested-- so that was our fault)

This is a beautiful family and so enjoyable! They are natural models. So we got a lot done in a short amount of time. And if I knew how I got to the places we went to-- I might would go back somtime! LOL!! It was sho' nuff kuntry! And man-- I don't think I have EVER had so many mosquitos on me at one time!!

Thank you so much for trusting me with your memories once again. I have been looking forward to meetng the rest of your beautiful family!!

Promise of Joy:
He answered their prayers, because they trusted in Him.
1 Chronicles 5:20


It would be sad to know how many prayers go unanswered because of pur lack of faith. We say we believe... but He knows our heart. True faith only comes AFTER a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.

No comments: