Thursday, October 25, 2012

Whetstone's














Well...I don't even know where to start with this family!! They are so much fun and easy going that I can honestly say that my life has gotten better-- and even easier since we have met! LOL! The oldest little guy is my son's very best friend and clone in personality. There is NEVER a dull moment with these two. We laugh and sometimes want to cry because of their craziness!! The funny thing is that a mutual friend of ours told me years ago that Skyler and Mitch need to meet because they are so much alike. She nailed it!! They met the next year-- I have NO idea why it took so long they literally live walking distance behind us!!

So now the boys have a well-worn path between our 2 homes and pretty much go everwhere together. So our families have all become friends. I adore them. I am thankful for their friendship!! We say all the time that we so glad we are not the only ones suffering with scatter-brained boys!! LOL!!

I am so glad we took the time to capture these memories for ya'll! They are all growing up so fast!! I really am thankful for you and the way you take care of Mitch like he is your own!! Skyler is very much like part of our family- and when he is here- he is treated like!! (He is a great dish-washer, in case you didn't know)! hahaha!!

Promise of Joy:
God is my strength and power; and He maketh my way perfect.
II Samuel 22:33

No comments: