Thursday, October 18, 2012

Finally =)


















div class="separator" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">


What an energetic bunch!! These are some adorable cousins. They are the grandchildren of a sweet friend of mine- and the great-grandchildren of some of the most precious people I've ever had the privilege of knowing! We have been trying to get this together for YEARS now! =) I am so glad it finally worked out! It was a perfect day for portraits!!

I looove the yerd we took these pictures in also! It has so many different little nooks and crannies that were just stunning! I would never leave if I had a yard like this!

Thank you so much for trusting me with these precious memories!! I enjoyed getting to see all of these children, finally! They are all as beautiful and handsome as you told me they were!! =)

Promise of Joy:
He will keep in perfect peace all those who trust in Him, whose thoughts turn often to the Lord! Isaiah 26:3


--This is probaby the true reason we don't have peace. We don't focus enough on HIM-- it's all about US!!

No comments: