Thursday, June 19, 2008

'A' Boys






These 2 are like my own children! Our families are very close and have even gone on vacation together a time or two. Our children are always together and I just treat them like my own. I guess I don't have to say that they are near and dear to my heart!!

They also happen to be the cousins of the the 'L' boys posted before- from this same day. Aren't they all handsome! My little girl is surrounded by a LARGE group of what had better be some very protective "brothers"! These are all her best buds- and of course my little boys too!

These guys are smart, funny and great to be around. We could literally write a book of the funny things the little ones says does and make a fortune!! He is a free spirit like his granny. The older is a little more serious with a huge case of smart alleck- just like his Daddy! They can wear you out! =) I love these guys and should have taken their pictures FOREVER a go! But just like my two- they had to squeeze in where I could "fit" them- HA! Look for more of them later- or go to my lab address.

No comments: