Friday, June 20, 2008

A Tribute...






To those behind the scene! We don't get a glimpse too often of what is going on in between the shots. There are mothers (bless them) and aunts, cousins, friends, and sometimes just a curious passerby! For all but the latter this is usually exhausting at best and can get frustrating and very hot at worst! Thanks to the patient waiters (that is my son in the bottom picture just sitting there... waiting... with no game to play... thirsty... just waiting...

The group with all of the kids was between shots- aren't they cute! To think that there are actually two missing from this shot- we were busy! The oldest and the youngest are hiding I guess- who could keep up??

I could kick myself for not making their Momma's get them all out of the care - one more time- to get some great group shots. I couldn't have gone wrong with that group! But When I mentioned it after 3 and a half hours of dragging and bossing kids around- they were looking at me as if I had really lost my mind! I guess I had- but wouldn't that be the cutest shot right here on this blog?????

Any way--- these will have to do!
Enjoy!

No comments: