Thursday, June 19, 2008

Little "B"






Can you tell this little guy is a football coaches son?? He is so adorable- and truly one of the best babies I have ever been around! You never even notice him, he is so quiet and sweet!

This is a surprise for his expecting Mommy. He will soon be a big brother- so being alone in the spotlight will soon be a thing of the past. So, if you know his Mommy- sshhh!!

He was a lot of fun with his gorgeous golden hair!

I have a confession- the last picture is not actually mine! I edited it, but my best friend had taken it with her new, nice camera while I was taking some of the others from this day. But I thought that the football being in the fore front was so great! Good job, J!!! =)

He was a joy to photograph, and I hope his Mommy loves it!

No comments: