Thursday, June 19, 2008

LR session






Here are a few more of the next session. Doesn't he have some of the most gorgeous blue eyes!! I must have been captured by them, because I found that most of his pictures are head shots- showcasing those eyes!

He is sort of shy, and with having so many things going on at once, I really didn't have the time to let him just be himself and play. But I did get some great shots of him, despite the chaos! I wish I had time to post them all. I will have all of thee uploaded to the photo lab in a few days, you can see all of his shots (and all the others there). That address is www.printroom.com/pro/nielsensflash

This little guy was on our T-BAll team too. He was a good little ball player! He really came a long way this season. He is just too cute. I have really enjoyed getting to know his Mom, too. I got her in a few shots today, I will have to post that too. I really meant to get the other Moms too- but I just couldn't think as clearly today as I usually do with just one session =)

I really enjoyed this little guy!! Thanks so much!!!

No comments: