Thursday, June 19, 2008

'L' Boys






These are some of the "crew" from the last post. These 2 are brothers, and belong to a good friend of mine. In fact, they really feel like family. They are very precious and did anything I asked them to do. The older one will be in 1st grade with me (and my little girl) next year- SHE is very happy about that! The younger one will still be in pre-K- he just turned 5.

We got started very early this morning and they were good sports through the whole thing. These guys are great athletes, too. The little one was posted earlier from the T-Ball post.

When I get through some of the rest of the sessions from today, I may post a few more. I know some of these will be just gorgeous in black and white and other specialty colors.

I really enjoyed you guys- you are soooo handsome!!!

No comments: