Monday, June 9, 2008

My little one...






This is my little girl (again). She gets distressed sometimes because I am always taking pictures of everyone else for a long time in lots of neat places. She just gets to go out in the yard! HA! So, my son was at VBS this morning with friends, so I seized the moment. She told me exactly where all she wanted to go- that she had seen me take others to! I took tons of pictures until she was just too tired to go on (not to mention VERY HOT!) I took these later in the morning than I usually do, so I had to take them all in the shade. But I felt like it turned out okay.

She does great doing whatever I tell her to do. She told me that this felt like her "very special day"! It was special to me, too- and I will cherish these memories FAR mre than her!!

No comments: