Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Bradi













Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! I loooove these portraits!! She was so relaxed and easy to work with. We had a lot of fun!!

I had the privilege of photographing her sister and 2 of her cousins in the past... and every one of them is just beautiful. Sweet family!
We actually had to reschedule this session twice because of the weather-- but I think it turned out PERFECT!!
Thank you soooo much for trusting me with your special memories!! I hate I have to wait 8 whole years before the next senior in your family! LOL!! Family portraits before then?? =)
Best wishes to you in your future!!

Promise of Joy:
Now the Lord of peace Himself give you peace always by all means.
2 Thessalonians 3:16

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB!! Such a beautiful girl inside and out! I love you, boobie cat!!

Jami J