Monday, April 2, 2012

Mini-sessions =)






















WooHOO!! We were FINALLY able to complete our mini sessions!! The weather has been crazy- and we have been saturated with rain!

But I think they were worth the wait!! The weather was gorgeous and my sweet hubby even thought of a new place to take pics! It was private... and perfect!

Brandon also helped me the whole morning. We are a great team. I have learned that I LOOOVE mini-sessions! It's fast and constantly changing--which is what I LIKE! What I don't like is scheduling and re-scheduling! LOL!! But It was great-- I do plan to offer more.

Thank you to all of you for coming out for the sessions! I enjoyed every minute!!
I will have your CD's ready by the end of this week! =)))

Promise of Joy:
You are the God who performs miracles.
Psalm 77:14


We forget this sometimes!! We accept defeat instead of asking for a miracle. I am sure that I have witnessed many miracles that we discount as luck or coincidencs or skill. But we serve a Big God-- and I am so thankful that He DOES still perform miracles =)

No comments: