Monday, April 2, 2012

Courtney + Zach













Congrats you two on your upcoming marriage!! Woohoo!!!

I can not believe that my sweet little bitty cousin is getting married!! I clearly remember when she was born and going to see her! I remember her sweet little voice and constant giggle! So stinkin' cute!!!!

Well, she is definitely grown now-- and absolutely beautiful!! I was so excited to get to capture these moments for them. They drove all the way from North Arkansas just to have their portraits made by ME!! What a compliment!!

Thank you so much you two!! I really wish we had video of some of the crazy things I put you through to get these pictures!! LOL!! Sorry I ruined your shoes!! haha!! But I think it was well worth it!!

Sooo, get to picking out some wedding stuff... and I will see you in MAY!!!

Promise of Joy:
Enjoy life with the woman whom you love all the days of your fleeting life which He has given to you under the sun; for this is your reward in life...
Ecclesiastes 9:9

No comments: