Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Happy Family













What a sweet, wonderful family!! This baby is the "apple" of so many "eyes"! LOL!! My little girl thinks she is the best thing ever...so we had to go the next day and get a shot with her. (Hannah Beth is in her aunt's class at school).

This little girl is absolutely beautiful and so very smart!! She has that look of determination in everything she does! I could have shot pictures of her ALL day long! She is the PERFECT subject!! =)
Thank you sooo much!! I enjoyed every minute!

Promise of Joy:
Be still and know that I am God.
Psalm 46:10

What a hard concept for ME to follow!! I am always trying to "over ride" God. I'm impatient and once He gives me an idea I am READY to see it ALL-- 100%! I have one major project I have been working on for about 3 years-- and I am just starting to see the very beginning fruits--- and oooooohhhhhhh.....I am exploding!! So there are MANY times that I feel like God is saying this to me. He is awesome...and He is good-- and so often I mess up His plans for me. But He loves me and makes things right, even if He has to clean up the mess I have made! I am so thankful.

1 comment:

Andrea Williamson said...

What an amazing job!! I love all of the pictures:) I am so glad Hannah Beth was able to meet Finley. God has truly blessed you with this wonderful talent. Sincerely, Andrea