Monday, April 16, 2012

Jordan















Beautiful, sweet senior!!
I had a wonderful getting to know this gorgeous girl and her sweet mom! That is one of the best parts about this job- getting to meet new people! These 2 were great! And the mom was sooo much help!! =)
The weather turned out PERFECT and it was a great session.
Thank you so very much for trusting me with your memories!!
You can right click and put any of these on FB-- just do not alter my name out, please. I am also putting a few on FB unfer "Session favorites" album. The first one to receive 20 comments from 20 different people will be given to you in an 8x10 =)

Promise of Joy:
The light of the eyes rejoiceth the heart.
Proverbs 15:30


I am so thankful for our Joy! True, sweet, pure JOY...in Him! =)

1 comment:

PawPaw Raborn said...

Beautiful photography, Beautiful young lady, one of my beautiful Grand-daughters.