Wednesday, April 11, 2012

FACEBOOK

Find ME on FB-- Margie Wilson Nielsen
I have an album on there that says session favorites-- I post a few pics from every session in that album. The first pic from your session that receives 20 comments from 20 different people will be given to you in a free 8x10!! So tell your friends to go comment. They can comment with out being my friend.

Also-- there is an album called KEEPSAKES-- take a look at all of the different collages that I can create for you. You can choose your portraits, your background and your colors! Just contact me!

I also design invitations, announcements, business cards, you name it!! I have an album Announcements/Invitations that list a few samples too!

So go look me up and look at the endless possibilities!

Mothers Day is coming up... I can create something just for YOUR MOM! Or for YOU!!

Call me to schedule an appointment-- 376-3190

Promise of Joy:
The one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.
Galations 6:8

No comments: