Friday, August 1, 2008

Family Beach Pics






I really wish I could have done session EVERY night! We did it twice and they were sooo much more cooperative the 2nd night and seemed like they would have gone on all night. They are so much fun and so cute- it was gresat for me!

The top picture is all my Moms grandkids (except my nephew who I mentioned earlier had to work- but he sent his wife as a replacement in these pictures-- which I know thrills his soul- he was never much of a picture taker!!)

The second picture is my niece and her Mom (my brothers wife). Aren't they beautiful??

The rest are just different groups jumping in together! The one with my nephew jumping in front of us was so funny. The picture was supposed to be just my hubby and I- but 1 by 1- they all started breaking in on us- starting with my sister! It was just too funny! Then they got out of control as you can see!

No comments: