Friday, August 1, 2008

More, More family pics!






The top picture my husband, me, my sister, my mom, my sister in law and brother.

The next is my Mom with me and one if my sisters. People tell us all the time we look alike. (?) Not really, but so we're told.

I love the one with my husband and all the girls. I had no idea that that;s what the group was until I saw it on the screen- I'm clueless when I am on the other side of the camera! =) But I thought it was cute.

I couldn't pass up those last 2 pictures of the girls! They are so pretty. They too are very different, but both so beautiful. The oldest is mine. My other sister has the gorgeous red hair like her little girl. Out of 9 grandchildren we couldn't believe she was the only one that got it! We only had 1 to inherit our super curly hair!!

My family protrait will be poated in a later- I am trying to get to those.

No comments: