Friday, August 1, 2008

More, more beach!






OK - the heart picture has a great story! My Mom wanted to get the girls to do this with just the ocean behind them - it looked so sweet. But the second they got their heart made my husband jumped in it (that one isn't posted). So we let him have his moment- then we got set up to do it again. They get posed again and my brother (who didn't know it was the second attempt) frantically paddles over and gets in the center of the heart!! No matter where we went- here he came. Look at his face- he looks like a 4 year old little brat! We laughed so hard! We never did get one with out some old man trying to claim their heart!! =)

The picture of my husband (The close up with the shades) is neat to me. Up until that point I was not in a single picture (which is fine by me). So I told him to be still and I would be in at least one! That is me reflected in his lens!! The other lens reflects our son. I just liked the way it turned out! I should have been creative and gotten the whole family in "his eyes"- o well!

The young man in the picture is another nephew. They are all handsome, huh??

No comments: