Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sweet Sr. 'A'







I had a great time doing these Sr portraits. She is so pretty and sweet! This was the 1st time I had met her and had a great time. She has such a serious and sultry look- I loved it. It is so funny how each person has his or her own personality with the camera.

Thanks for trusting me to capture these important memories for you! She is a beautiful girl and I wish you all lots of luck (and hugs- HA!)

Trust in God and He will guide you in your future:
But the plans of the Lord stand firm forever, the purposes of His heart through all generations.
Psalm 33:11

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaa! i presses the right button! i'm assuming that comment was for me- your dumb friend-hahaha! i love all of your pics! you're an amazing photographer and FRIEND! one day i'll have a reason for you to take pics for me- i hope! and love love love the amos lee addition! consider yourself commented! ha!