Saturday, August 23, 2008

More 'H' Girls

Here are a few more- most of which I did some touch ups to. They are too cute!  I had so much fun doing these! I must tell you about the railroad track pictures! The Daddy had to go out of town- so he cut out just a as soon as we gave him the go ahead!  So it was just us girls- I had my daughter with me too. We headed downtown to the RR trach that has a bridge over the river. It has been a great backdrop in past sessions- WELL...  When we got there, there was another group there taking pictures (which I thought was funny- I have never seen anyone here before- but they were nice and moved right a long. We head toward the bridge and a car of ominous looking guys pulls up right by the bridge. Remember- it's just 2 women and 3 little girls with us- and for those of you that may not know- I am a SCAREDY CAT! I was ready to bolt- but the Mom seemed ok- so I made myself stay a little longer. But tried as I might- I could never concentrate. My mind was not on pictures, the bridge, smiles, poses or anything of the sort- It was busy trying to figure out the safest, quickest way to LEAVE! I even had visions of using my monopad like a baseball bat and took it off of my camera just in case!!  HA!The guys even came up on the track in front of my coveted bridge!!  So I just couldn't get my usual shots!  I finally looked at the Mom and said- "I just can't do it"!  She laughed and I am happy to say we left safely! So, if any of you out there are making plans for some train bridge pictures- make sure you have a tough man ready to tag along! HA! So, please forgive me if these aren't exactly as we hoped they would be! To see the whole gallery- go to www.printroom.com/pro/nielsensflash                                                                                                                                                                                                     Words of Encouragement:Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:3-4

No comments: