Friday, August 1, 2008

Gulf Shores






Well, get ready- I have a bajillion beach pictures from our last trip. We had a FABULOUS time! There were 15 of us- so I have to post several times just to include everyone! The weather was beautiful and everyone got along like b/f/f's!! We stayed in a gorgeous house- I wish I could build one just like it! The upstairs bathroom was so big it had a refrigerator and 2 toilets! Too funny!

As you see in the pictures, we saw dolphins in our swimming area. They hung around for a while. I even got a picture of one with out's tail out of the water- but i didn't post it. I posted this one so you can see the kids standing in fron of it.

The neatest thing happened. My brother is on a raft in the last picture floating in what we called our lazy river. It started 3 or 4 houses to the right of us and ended 3 or 4 houses to the left. It didn't form until our 4th day there. It was a small river, then a sandbar, then the ocean. It was perfect for the little ones (and as you can see, the big ones too! We caught 3 sting rays in it also (small pink ones). It was really neat.

The picture where my brother is jumping from the boat is in Perdido Bay. We rented a large pontoon with 2 slides on it. We had so much fun. We rode to the islands and then we anchored and jumped and swam- it is awesome!

Every one that went was my family. My Mom, sister and her daughter in law, brother and his wife and 3 children, and then 2 nieces and a nephew whose Mom couldn't come. It was great!!

No comments: