Friday, August 1, 2008

More Family beach pictures






In that top picture we are striking a pose!! Pretty pitiful! That is every girl in my family except for one sister. What a fun group!

The 2 older girls are the first set of girl cousins that I mentioned earlier. They are only 9 months apart- so they have MANY common memories. Thinking back to them as babies makes me smile!! They were beautiful and so different! They were so much like the 2 little ones in some ways. It seems like just yesterday!!

The picture with the 4 girls are all of the grand daughters! They are beautiful!

I am actaully in the 3rd picture with my oldest niece. She is about to live close to me to go to college, I am so exctited!! We would probably favor if she wasn't 6 feet tall!! At her graduation a father said- "She didn't get your height- but she sure got your hair"! poor thing. She is as beautiful on the inside as the out!!

There was never a dull moment on this trip! These kids were always joking and singing and entertaining us in one way or another! They never stopped! I wish I had that kind of energy! They would just go until they were literally falling out! My oldest one fell asllep on the boat sitting straight up!!

No comments: