Friday, August 1, 2008

More beach!






In the top picture my son is studying the waves to see when one comes in that is just right! He takes everything so seriously and wanted to "nail it".

The older girl with my little one looking for shells is my niece in law. She is so much like a niece- she fits right in!!! My nephew had to work- but she came right along and had a great time. He should have come with us- he had a pretty rough week at home!

Don't you love the sand angel!! HA! She was COVERED in sand!!

The little big guy is my nephew and my sons best friend! They are like the 2 girls- always together. We siblings all had a buddy for the other (except for the oldest, who was a spoiled only grandchild for a while) =) Then the grandkids came in pairs: 2 girls, then 2 boys, then 2 boys, then 2 girls- so everyone has a cousin almost their age! Aren't we smart! HA!

One strange thing about our week is that all of our sunsets were overcast and silver! No pretty reds or pinks to get pictures with!!

No comments: