Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"Brother"


















Also known as my nephew! His name, of course, is not Brother... but he has been called that his whole life-- thanks to his big sis! =) (It's actually Jason, like his Dad)
This cutie pie came along just one month after Brandon and I were married. It is sooo hard to believe that 17 years have gone by!!
He has always been such a fun, easy-going little guy! He has always been all-boy and followed his Dad's every move- liked what he liked, did what he did, went where he went- his mini-me. =)
His Dad is Brandon's oldest brother, Jason. In the 2nd picture up at the top he looks like Brandon to me. But I distinctly remember the first time I saw Jason at the fair in Delhi. (I was about 11 I guess- making Jason about 14) And he looked JUST like that too!! He even had a letter-man style jacket on-- too funny!!
You can see thee 3 of them in the picture at the bottom =) We had a great time just hanging out together. His mom (my sister in law) and I have been friends since before Jason and Brandon entered the scene-- which was a loooooooong time ago-- we were just little girls!! We were blessed-- friends who get to be family!! I love them all dearly!!

Brother--I am so proud of the man you have become. You have always attacked every challenge and game with such gusto that you seemed like you were born to do it!! You have a big heart and fierce determination that I know will guide you.
Follow your heart-- but make sure you have given that heart to God. He will bless you and show you His plan for your future. You are precious to us and we are always here for you if you ever need anything at all!! Happy Senior year! We love you!

Promise of Joy:
"I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope ans a future."
Jeremiah 29:11


I cling to this scripture. It is also one that I tell my children about too. God's plan may be different from yours... but He KNOWS what will be good for you. Trust in the Lord with all of your heart.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looove all of the pictures! You did an awesome job Margie. It is so hard to believe that Brother is graduating this year. Ton they are all beautiful!

Anonymous said...

That was me Tonja- Carissa

Tara Naron said...

These are awesome Pictures Margie! I have been blessed to be in Brother's life for 4 years now remembering when he was just starting his freshman year! Im So Proud of him!

Love
Tara Naron Soon to be Nielsen Also! :)