Saturday, October 8, 2011

Herrington's - High Cotton =)












You may recognize this gorgeous bunch from just a couple of months back. They wanted to use some of their Daddy's tall, rich cotton as their background! A perfect idea!! I loved it!!
These were my first- but hopefully not my last cotton pictures! To me-- it makes the perfect fall background. It's so bright and earthy-- such a huge part of our wonderful Louisiana culture. I was really looking forward to this -- as somewhat of a challenge- and a treat! I love this family anyway-- they would look great in a dump--- but this was so much fun for me!
Thank you sooo much, K for giving me this opportunity. I hope this is what you had in mind! =) I had a wonderful, as always!!

Promise of Joy:
Happy are the people whose God is the Lord.
Psalm 144:15


There is no greater happiness than to know that you are right in the middle of God's will. I wish I could say I am always there... but like most of you- I've usually stumbled and continually strive to get there. But I still have joy-- even when I have made mistakes. This comes from knowing that I worship a loving and forgiving God who loves me no matter what. I value His commandments and know that they are all for my well-being-- just like the rules for our children. But Thankfully-- he is perfectly wise-- not trial and erroring it like we do!! haha!! =)

No comments: