Monday, October 17, 2011

Rachellllllll =)

















I can NOT BELIEVE the time has come for Rachel's Senior portraits!! Wow!! I really AM getting old!!
I am so proud of the sweet young lady she has become!! I can not wait to see what the Lord has planned for her now!
We had so much fun with this session. It just felt like I was visiting with old friends and taking pictures some too! I love those kinds of sessions. But I love this family, they have been a blessing to me over the years. Check back soon to see a session with Rachel AND her big brother!! I can't WAIT! =)

Promise of Joy:
If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love.. just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love. These things I have spoken to you, that MY joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full.
John 15:10-11


Above is the secret to full happiness. Not only will God bless you for keeping His commandments... but the commandments themselves keep you safe physically and emotionally. They really are for our own good. Just like the rules we set forth for our own children. I also know that the commandments can NOT be kept apart from a close, saving relationship with Jesus Christ. He is the good in us.

No comments: