Friday, October 7, 2011

Holly













These portraits are of one of my very favorite young people!! She is always a ray of sunshine to me!
She is my helper in the youth group on Wednesday nights and teaches for me when I can't be there. The kids look up to her and trust her with their thoughts and concerns. I don't know what I'd do without her. She is a great friend.
Holly is also an up and comer in the music world! She has taken part in a division of the great Louisiana Hay Ride and even got accepted to try out for TV's THE VOICE! And we are blessed to hear her sing every Sunday at our church!
On top of all that- she is also in school to be a music teacher- which I know she would also be fantastic at! Super talented, beautiful and sweet-- the total package! =)
I had a wonderful time taking her pictures. We found some gorgeous spots and just had fun. Her inner beauty AND outer beauty really shine!!

Thank you Holly for asking me to do this! I love being a small part of these milestones with you!! You know I love you and pray for the best for you. I am so proud of all that you are so far-- and can not wait to see what the Lord has in store for you.

Promise of Joy:
"I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11


This is God's promise to us- Even though sometimes we don't understand the twists and turns and sometimes failures and disappointments. We may not end up where we want to be...but following HIM- we end up where we SHOULD be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHHHH MY GOODNESS!! These pictures are amazing! I love everyone of them, and I could not have asked for better results. Thank you so much for bringing out the sunshine that radiates within me everyday. You truly have a talent and gift in photography, and I know God has you right where you are suppose to be in life. I have truly been blessed with having you in my life, and you are an inspiration of encouragement for me to keep pursuing my dream of being a Country Music Singer. I know that might not be where God wants me, but I will sing wherever he opens the door for me to sing. Thank you for being such a caring friend, God fearing leader, and just pure JOY to be around. I love you girl and until I see you again... God speed! :)

Every time I am faced with something I know I can not conquer alone... I just have to remind myself of this verse: "I can do ALL things in CHRIST who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

Anonymous said...

Love the photos of Holly. Margie, as always you did a magnificient job.
D. Washington