Friday, October 14, 2011

Duplissey














This precious family will be getting a new addition very soon. There will be a beautiful baby sister for this handsome brother. I can't wait to see her!!

I love doing maternity pictures. These women do seriously glow. It's just inspiring. I was thrilled when 'M' asked me to take her pics. I knew she would be just beautiful. And it was the PERFECT day. Beautiful with great lighting, everything!
Thank you so much for trusting me with these moments!! We will be praying for you to have a wonderful rest of the pregnancy and an easy labor!!!

Promise of Joy:
Oh the joys of those who trust the Lord.
Psalm 40:4

I needed this verse this morning. We all do at times. We lose our focus. It's times like these when I know I must be doing something right- because I feel like the devil is attacking me from every angle!! But I know Who is in control. And I know that MY God is bigger than any pain or heart ache we may have. He is bigger than any trouble we go through and loves us enough to be there through it all. This world is NOT our home-- and we can't expect it to welcome us. I rejoice in knowing that we have something much better planned for us.

No comments: