Thursday, October 27, 2011

Gorman's



















I knew this family would be fun!! I told Brandon before they got there that they'd be willing to do whatever, wherever- and I was right! No hesitation!
I have known these children for years... which of course have flown by...I can't believe how grown they are!! They are great kids!

The weather has been perfect for pics-- and this rich, sunny lighting is just making my job so easy! I love this place and all of the different areas it provides.

Thank you so much, J for trusting me to do your FIRST family portraits since your youngest was born!! WOW!! It was a PRIVILEGE... and with such a gorgeous family- you REALLY ought to do them all of the time!! =)

Promise of Joy:
Those who know Your name put their trust in You, O Lord, have not forsaken whose who seek You.
Psalm 9:10

No comments: