Monday, October 17, 2011

Cambell's

















Looooove, loooove love this family session!! It turned out so beautiful to me. Everything about it was perfect! My sweet hubby got to go with me and he took some shots too-- I have no idea where they are... but I was loving him taking the time to go with me.
I love the yellow flowers- they are the reason I love fall pics so much!! I love the sunshine and the gentle breeze. Just perfect.
I got to know this little family when I taught the little guy in the picture. He is such a mess!! But absolutely precious! I loved every minute with him- and can't believe how FAST they grow up. He and Hannah Beth are in the same grade-- but I feel like they should both be back in 1st grade-- with me!! I truly went by in a flash.
All 3 of these children are very beautiful and so much fun to be around!

Thank you so much, K for asking me to capture these memories for you. I truly enjoyed spending time with your sweet bunch!! =)

Promise of Joy:
We can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps.
Proverbs 16:9


How well do I know this?!? But trust me... experience has taught me that you can save yourself a LOT of trouble if you let the Lord make the plan, too. =)

No comments: