Friday, May 22, 2009

Homerun!!!!












We KNEW she would hit a homerun-- we just didn't know WHEN!! Wow!!
We were soo excited for 'B' when she popped that ball! She has wanted this so bad! I took the photo of her hitting (I usually do) but I didn't watch the ball from there- but heard the "thonk" of it smacking the window of that white truck and went to shooting!
You can really see the excitement on her face (And here Coach's and her Dad's, and her team mates!) =) It was great!
One little funny was that all the little girls in the dug-out were giggling hysterically because for some reason they thought that was MY truck! HA!! They are so mean! LOL!
So I just had to share-- It is great to watch someone achieve their goal! I fully expect to capture another homerun this year by our little first baser! I will keep you posted!!

Promise of Joy:
For I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Phillipians 4:13


This scripture really speaks to ALL of us! I like to think of it as-- I can do NOTHING WITHOUT Christ- who strengthens me! He has created us to do so many wonderful things- and along the way he allows us to have these moments to remind us of that! We won't all hit a homerun-- but we all have goals that He will help us achieve!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cute, great story!!!

Love, Tam