Saturday, May 2, 2009

S Family










What a beautiful family! They're so quiet and sweet to one another- I really enjoyed them! The brother and sister seem to get along so well - I was really impressed! The sister has the most beautiful eyes and I could have taken pictures of her forever! She has such a sweet spirit- just like her Momma!
The boat motor in the picture with the brother was just at the side of the bayou. He loves to work on engines and fix things, so he really wanted his picture made with that old motor (there is no boat attached! =) I thought it turned out pretty cute!
I really enjoyed taking these for you- thank you so much for trusting me with your memories!!
** The entire seesion is already uploaded to the gallery site! Look over to the right on this blog (you may have to scroll down) and look for the link to the gallery site that says NielsensFlash. Just click on it then look for "S Family" at the bottom. Let me know if you like everything or if you have any questions!

Promise of Joy:
Blessed be the Lord, Who bears our burdens and carries us day by day, even the God who is our salvation!!
Psalm 68:19

This scripture is not linked to this family like I sometimes do- it was just a special encouragement to me! I have been so super busy lately that I have not had a chance to deal with some of the things going on around me- and it has been such a blessing to me that I know I can turn it over to God and he will take care of my family keep me from having to deal with the worries! I am so thankful for a loving, real God that truly wants us to be happy and worry-free!

I really pray that if you are reading this, that you have this kind of realtionship with the one true God. He loves you and will carry your burdens, too! =)

1 comment:

mandi said...

these are so great! i had so much fun today watching you do your thing! you are so good at catching those spoecial moments! thanks for letting me help out!