Saturday, May 9, 2009

MS Family














Girls, Girls, Girls! This is the family of one of my parents' best friends. They are like part of the family, and are pretty special to us! He has 4 beautiful daughters (one is not shown here) and one equally as beautiful granddaughter- who is in the photos. They are so adorable and just full of energy!!

They played and I chased! We were in their own yard and they were in their own element! We were out by the pool and I was ready to jump in and rescue a fallen toddler at all times! =)

It was a lot of fun. The Moms were so relaxed and just let them "be". So this is a very natural setting and just kids at play.

The oldest daughter in the photos is about to leave for Okinawa, Japan for THREE years!! Her husband is being stationed there! So I really wanted to capture her and her beautiful little girl. They are so incredibly sweet and I would like to ask you to pray for this family as they serve our country and start in a new place! She is also expecting baby #2 (maybe it's a boy??)!! So, please continue to pray for them!! =)

Thank you so much for trusting me to capture these sweet moments! I will be praying for you guys!

Promise of Joy:
...casting all your anxiety upon Him, because He cares for you.
1Peter 5:7

I will be praying that the Lord will supply all of your needs, emotional and physical, and that you will be happy and safe in your new home! We love you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures. Best job ever!!! Wow, I know they will love them. Love, Tam