Friday, May 15, 2009

More softball














I just had to post a few more pics of our softball girls! They are just great little players! We have had a great season and have REALLY enjoyed every minute!! These are a few action shots from the last game. It is so hard to pick all my favorites!
We have a wonderful and patient coach-- thanks "W" -- you are doing a GREAT job with our girls!! We really appreciate you!

Promise of Joy:
Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
1 Thessalonians 5:11

I just love this verse for these girls! They work so well together and have so much fun!
It also makes me think of the revival we just had. We had such a good time and people really encouraged and lifted one another up! I thank God for our family away from family- and good, Godly people! The Lord has truly blessed us-- I get overwhelmed at times, but when I really stop and pray about it God really reveals all of His blessings to me!! -- Way too many to count!!! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those pics! Full of life, I almost feel like I was there. Girls are so cute and they look like they are having fun! Great pics, glad you shared!!! Love, Tam