Tuesday, May 5, 2009

MM (Not the candy =)









This cutie patootie was so sweet to photograph! She just frolicked around and had a good time. We just strolled and I snapped away! She is very happy -- quite a joy to be around!

Thanks for letting me capture these memories for you! They grow up waaay too fast!!
I will post the entire session later tonight. look on the right of this blog where there is a link to get to the gallery site. Scroll down to MM to see the rest. =)

Promise of Joy:
You need to keep on patiently doing God's will if you want Him to do for you all that He has promised.
Hebrews 10:36

Wow!!! Honestly, I don't ever remember having read that very direct scripture-- but it sure pierced my heart! He has made us so many promises, and wants to give us all of the desires of our heart, but the one thing that keeps us from getting all that He desires to give us--is us!! I know that I fail Him and those around me all of the time. He has blessed me tremendously despite who I really am! I can not thank Him enough!!

No comments: