Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sneak Peek!






Here are just a few of my favorites from last nights session. These little ones may look familiar- I had done their Christmas pictures, too! They are just adorable! I laughed the WHOLE time I was with them! I could just sit and watch them all day! They are just PRECIOUS!!

I was honored to get to take their pictures again! Thank you so much for trusting me with these precious memories! The weather was much more cooperative this time (we almost froze last time!) =)

I will be posting more to come-- but I was so excited about these and couldn't wait to share them!

You guys are great-- and I can't wait to do your Christmas pictures again!! =) Thanks so much!!

****Note to all---- My Christmas appointments are just about booked. If you will want Christmas pictures this year, you really need to schedule NOW! I only have about 5 spots left!!! I will not overbook this year- first come, first serve-- =)

Promise of Joy:
Rejoice in the Lord always, and again I say Rejoice.
Phillipians 4:4

These pictures just remind me of JOY- so I had include a cheerful sripture-- I can't help but sing it when I read it! =)

No comments: