Saturday, May 2, 2009

Prom














Here is one of my beautiful nieces again! (She is the one in purple, her BFF is the one in yellow). They had their SENIOR prom night. I can NOT believe it! They were at a museum in town-- those of you from here will know exactly which one from the Coca-cola picture! =)
There were 4 schools there that night- lots of beautiful girls- but these 2 really stood out! (OK- I am prejudiced, but really!)

Promise of Joy:
Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you.
James 4:8

I wanted this to be the prayer for them as they are graduating and making life-long decisions. They are such strong girls, and I hope they keep their eyes on the One in control!! I love you!

1 comment:

Jenifer said...

H, you are beautiful as always. I want to go on BIGGEST LOSER and borrow that dress for the finale'!!