Friday, May 29, 2009

Tiny Dancers











What beautiful, graceful girls!! This was a first for me!! I have never taken "recital" pictures, but I have to admit, it was fun!
I taught the older girl when she was back in 1st grade!! She is precious! They are both precious!! The little one loves to come to my classroom to rob my candy jar! It is too funny!
Their Mom called me and asked me if I could do these photos right before their dress rehearsal- which meant a very early morning for us all. I have never done a real early morning session- so the lighting was a little tricky for me.
I hope they turned out the way Mom wanted them. She sort of choregraphed the morning for us- where to go and what to do. I loved her ideas and really had a great time-- but I always do with these crazy gals!!
I am really looking forward to photographing all of her Mom's grandchildren this weekend!! Look for those soon!
What is really funny- she called me Wednesday night (the same day as the session) and was looking for her pictures!! I laughed and laughed at that girl!! She knows what kind of perfectionist I am -- it takes me days to complete editing just one session! But now that I am off of my school work-- I did move a little faster than normal! =)

I hope you enjoy these! I had a great time-- and will see you this weekend!
The entire gallery will be posted tonight, too. Go to the link on the right that says "For gallery view".

Promise of Joy:
A glad heart makes a cheerful countenance...
Proverbs 15:13


=)

1 comment:

mandi said...

the last one is my very favorite--- love the color-- or lack there of... great job as usual