Tuesday, May 26, 2009

LADB Fund Raiser















Here are a few of my favorites from the fund raiser I participated in. I took over 700 shots in one day- and was so exhausted I was shaking at the end! We had 10 wonderful sessions-- and I know I could not handle any more than that!!!

I absolutely looooved meeting all the new people! Every family was so unique and just beautiful!! The BIG challenge for the day was squeezing it all in 15 MINUTES!!!! Yes--- 15 whole minutes per session!! That is almost impossible- but we managed, somehow!

A want to say a HUGE thanks to ML for agreeing to come with me for the WHOLE day and helping me stay on track! I get carried away- and she would have to tell me when I had to move on! Your help was invaluable to me-- and just your support was awesome! Thanks!!!

Also thanks to the Guild for inviting me and trusting me to help with this. It went so smoothly, thank you so much for hard work behind the scenes! And to LP, thanks for all of your help with the scheduling and paperwork-- you were great to work with and made things so easy! Thanks for helping me figure things out along the way! =)

It was a great day-- but nothing like one of my normal sessions. I am usually so laid back and easy-- so if you had a session that day-- please know that if you had a full session, it is very different with many more options and a much better creative flow! =)

Thanks again to all of you for a great day! If there is anything I can do-- let me know!!

Promise of Joy:
It is good to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praises to His name, O Most High.
Psalm 92:1


I do give God the honor and the Glory for all that is good in my life! I thank Him for his love and mercy! This day could not have gone as well as it did without much prayer! =)

1 comment:

mandi said...

well you are more than welcome--- i so enjoyed the day and hwatching you do your thing. next time you just let me know and i'll be there-- maybe with bells on..haha