Saturday, November 22, 2008

Another 'W' Family






This is a different 'W' family. These are friends of mine that I met through teaching school. I taught the oldest girl 3 years ago in 1st grade, and now I am teaching the youngest one. I always feel such a bond with my sweet "babies". I feel right "at home" with them.

Aren't they adorable?? I tell you I had the HARDEST time choosing just a few to post there were soooooo many good ones!! This is just a sneak peek- I am not even sure if they are my favorites yet or not. Sometimes it takes me a while to decide.

I had such a good time with this session- they had the cutest clothes and pretty much knew what they wanted- I hope I did ok for you! I really did have a fabulous time and thanks again for lunch!!

Let me know which ones you'd like to see faded or black and white, or sepia and I'll take care of them. I'll do some later and give you some ideas.

You are a wonderful family and I am so glad to be getting to know you better!
Enjoy-


Promise of Joy:
Let us not love in theory or in speech but in deed and in truth~ in practice and in sincerity.
1 John 3:18


We had a local family lose all of their worldly possessions in a house fire this week. They have 1 daughter (size 7) and 1 son (size 4) if you have anything that you can give to help them. I am sure toys and games would be appreciated as well- with Christmas approaching. Please contact me through email if you feel led to give. That is so difficult emotionally and finacially- we need to put our good words to action.

No comments: