Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Girl



These are just a few I captured of 'H' today at the same time as the other little girl in the last post. I thought they were sweet for a snapshot.

Can you beieve the straight hair on this girl- and the blue eyes?? Yes, she really is mine!! I curled her hair before church on Sunday, and by the time we got there the curls had not only fallen out, but her ends were actually flipping out in the opposite direction! It is just too funny! And of course as with all girls- she wants what she doesn't have- CURLS!! If she only knew!


Promise of Joy:
But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, ... But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.
Joshua 24:15


Another verse I felt was appropriate for election day. =)