Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sweet 'T' Family






Let me start by saying that this is one of the sweetest families ever. Our boys became friends in 1st grade and subsequently we became friends. They are the kind of people that you feel like you have known your whole life. Which after talking to them- it's a wonder that we haven't known each other that long. The Dad is actually from the same town I am from and his Mom taught at my school. Small world!

I had a great time with them- even though I got them to take pictures at the wrong time of day. We went for some beautiful bayou shots, but the sun was blinding when we were there. We had met for lunch and that threw our appointment time totally out of whack. SORRY!! Hopefully we can get together soon to get a great bayou shot!

Oh- I have to tell this: I will never do another laying on the ground shot like above without thinking of this little guy!!! After moving him around several times before he got even close to where I wanted him (it's a boy thing). I told him to smile. Well- he did beatifully- and at the same time- without breaking the fabu smile he is sating "This is sooo stuuuuupid!" I could have DIED!! That was the funniest thing EVER!!! He will defintiely be a man one day! =)

Thank you so much 'P' for trusting me to do these for your family. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!!

****Let me also say that I don't have a clue what is going on with my uploads lately! They have been uploading out of order- and now some are sideways!! I am so frustrated by this- but I have no idea what went wrong! It MUST be my program, because it is doing it on the other site, too.

So, there may be some craziness going on- just turn your monitor sideways to see the correct view - HA! There is no way for me to change them once they are posted- and no way to tell if they're going to mess up before posting! Crazy!!!

**** Thank you to all of you who have reffered me to your friends! I feel so honored! I have recieved so many contacts and have made so many appointments- I am so excited-- thanks to all of you!!!!!

Promise of Joy:
Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
Proverbs 16:24

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that pic of JM is so typical of him! love them all! can't wait to see more! you're so good at this picture taking thing!