Sunday, November 2, 2008

Read for Appointments


This is a RARE picture of my husband and me! I am always on the other side of the camera- so we don't have many pictures together. When we were at the wedding rehearsal, my mother in law snapped this. I thought it was pretty decent of the 2 of us!

OK- about appointments- the weather is GORGEOUS!!! So, email me now for an appointment time. I can email you about prices and such then- they have changed a LITTLE- for the better!. I am available on most Saturday's too.

I will also do a "mini session" for Christmas cards. This will involve a picture session of only 30 minutes for a single family session. Just long enough to capture what you want for your Christmas card. Let me know if you are intersted in doing this. I will not do any Christmas card appointments after November 25th- for time constraints.

Sr. Portraits will be soon- please let me know now what you are interested in.

I want to say a HUGE thank you to all of you who have booked this past year! I can not tell you how much I have enjoyed your families and appreciate you trusting me to capture your memories! This has been an awesome year- FAR beyond what I ever thought it would be! You have all been such a blessing! Thank you!!!!!