Saturday, November 15, 2008

Gorgeous 'W' Family






I am so lucky to have all of these beautiful people to photograph!! This is the family of a friend and co-worker of mine. You may recognize the daughter from Sr. portraits from last year.

This session was FREEZING and actually very gray- but somehow we pulled it off! They are sooo much fun- I just adore them. I had the hardest time narrowing my favorites down to 5!! There were so many.

I also got some really great ones of them in smaller groups. They would do anything I believe! At one point they were all 4 laying down on the cold, damp ground! It is 3 hours later and I am still thawing! They are such troopers!!

I must give credit where credit is due-- the daughter thought of the pose where they are standing spread apart. You have seen me do this for groomsmen in a wedding- but I never thought to do it of a family. I love how it turned out! Thanks 'H'!

Well, W's- I had a great time and I thank you so much for asking me to be a part of your memories!! You are a great family!!



Promise of Joy:
Therefore encourage one another, and build up one another.
1 Thessalonians 5:11

No comments: