Sunday, November 30, 2008

Phillips (again) =)






Here are just a few more. These are just a sneak peek. I really liked the one with the grandparents and just the girls behind them. It turned out sweet to me. That is their daughter and their 2 grand- daughters. I didn't mention in the last blog- but I feel remiss if I don't respectfully mention the girls' mom in this blog.

Their mother (another daughter to these precious grandparents) passed away several years ago after a hard-fought battle with cancer. I must say I thought of her so often yesterday as I took these pictures- and I never even met her. But I know, just by being around her 2 wonderful daughters and great parents that she too had to be wonderful. I know that these moments must be heavy with her memory.

Thank you again and again for letting me capture these memories for you. =)

Promise of Joy:
Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
Galations 6:2

I thought this was perfect for this family. They have been through so much, but leaned on each other and were strong for one another when they needed to be. This is also what makes a family!

No comments: