Tuesday, December 2, 2008

'C' Girls






Mini session???? There is no such thing when you have such beautiful girls to photograph! =) I just couldn't stop! I will say it was "mini" in time- because bbrrrrrrr- we were FREEZING!! It was the coldest day of the season so far- and there we were- right out in the open wind! What troopers they were!!!!!

We got after it- and were finished in about 30 minutes. And I tell ya- I got more in that 30 minutes than I do sometimes in an hour! They were so adorable and had such a good time. They can really put on a show!

The sky was horribly gray and little or no sun most of the time- an unusually gloomy day- but their attitudes and those bright dresses did the trick. I couldn't get their eyes to shine quite like I normally do - but I still really liked how they turned out.

I had a GREAT time with you guys and really look forward to doing your family pics in the spring! Thank you so much for trusting me with your Christmas memories!!!

Promise of Joy:
Give, and it shall be given unto you.
Luke 6:38

Let's not forget this promise this Christmas season. Thankfully- we can not out-give God!! God Bless You!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're too hard on yourself! these are fantastic!!! ilove eveyone of them- post more! you have sucha knack for this!!!