Monday, December 29, 2008

Family






Here are a few snapshots from "Granny's". I didn't get nearly as many as I should have this Christmas- at anyone's house- including my own-- I guess I was just relaxing and enjoying myself! =) To Heather- my beautiful niece-- I am so sorry- but I did not get a ggod one of you to post here-- but you are so often behind the camera-- like me!!! Love you!!

The children had a WONDERFUL time!

When I heard my 8 year old boy praying Christmas Eve- it really summed things up for me:
"... and God, thank you for my family tree (this is what he affectionately called his whole family since he learned of such a thing back in 1st grade=)) and thank you for my church family and what they all mean to me. And Lord, if there is anyone who does know you, then I pray that they will very soon. And God, Santa does not have to come tonight for it to be Christmas- because Christmas is all about you..."

I could not have said it better myself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok- well the prayer at the end brought tears to my eyes!!!! you and b are such good examples and role models for your children!!! i hope your new year celebration is a sweet as your CHRISTmas one was! love ya! see you and miss h next week! great snap shots--- i really love the one of h in front of the tree opening a present...